Playtex Clean Comfort™ Tampons, Regular Absorbency
Playtex Clean Comfort™ Organic Cotton Core Tampons with 40% Less Plastic¹
Playtex Clean Comfort™ organic cotton core tampons are taking a small step towards making a bigger impact than before. The most effective way to combat plastic pollution is to reduce the amount being produced, so we’ve thoughtfully designed this tampon applicator with 40% less plastic1. Each applicator has a rounded plastic tip for comfortable insertion and cardboard for the rest, eliminating up to 140 plastic plungers a year2. Contains a 100% organic cotton core and string that’s free from chlorine, fragrances and dyes. Featuring 360° PROTECTION® which is designed to fit and adjust to your body with every move. This is a great option for those who want to make an eco-friendly change without compromising on comfort.
Playtex Clean Comfort™ has teamed up with Women’s Earth Alliance (WEA) to support their grassroots initiatives and sustainability projects. Learn more about how we are working with WEA here.
Follow our comprehensive step by step instructions on how to insert a tampon. If you feel any discomfort, the tampon may not be far enough inside. You shouldn’t feel anything when the tampon is correctly in place. Absorbency needs can change throughout your cycle, and it’s okay to try different absorbencies. Remember to change your tampon every 4 to 8 hours.
1vs. Playtex® Sport® Regular Absorbency tampons
2Assuming 12.1 tampons used per cycle per person and 12.2 tampons used per month per person
- Comfortable Feel
- 40% Less Plastic1
- 100% Organic Cotton Core and String
- 360° Protection®
Tampon: Organic Cotton Fiber, Organic Soap (Fiber Finish), Citric Acid (Naturally Derived Preservative)
String: Organic Cotton Fiber, Wax Blend (Paraffin, Butyl Stearate, Carnauba Wax, Acrylic Polymer and Acetic Acid)
- Wash your hands and unwrap the tampon.
- Ensure the applicator tip is rounded and strings are hanging out the bottom of the applicator.
- Get in a comfortable position; try sitting on the toilet with knees apart or standing with one foot on the toilet seat.
- Hold the applicator at the finger grip (in the middle of the applicator) using your thumb and middle finger.
- Place the applicator tip into your vagina at a 45˚ angle.
- Gently slide the applicator all the way into your vagina until your fingers touch your vaginal opening.
- Push the plunger all the way into the barrel with your pointer finger to release the tampon into your body.
- Still holding the finger grip, gently pull out the two-piece applicator.
- The tampon should now be comfortably inside you with the strings outside your body.
- Place the used applicator back into the wrapper and throw away. DO NOT FLUSH THE APPLICATOR.
- When ready to remove the tampon, relax your muscles and gently pull down on the strings. Discard the tampon in an appropriate waste container.